Holiday to Iceland help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday to Iceland help needed

I am going to Iceland at the beginning of April with the wife and a group of friends. It's an adventure weekend thats all planned but because of flight time changes to come home we have scored for another day. We are stopping in Rekyavik and I was wondering if anyone has any contacts in Iceland who could give me advice or help in trying to book a boat trip on sunday 13th April. Not to sure for how many people though. It would be a shame to go all that way and not dip a rod and line into the sea bearing in mind the 102lb cod that's been shown on this site this week. Thanks in advance for any help or advice offerd.
    Cheers
    Marty

No idea but when I was there 5 yrs ago we went past some cod farms. Might be worth a shot off the 'back of the tanks' on one of these?
    PB Boat Ling 24lb
    PB Cod Boat 17lb
    PB Cod Shore 11lb
    PB Boat Pollack 9.5lb
    PB Mackies 1,000,000

Comment

It's been a fortnight and still no replies. There must be someone on here who knows someone out there or has already been themselves.

Cheers
      Marty

Comment

Originally posted by Marty.E. View Post
        I am going to Iceland at the beginning of April with the wife and a group of friends. It's an adventure weekend thats all planned but because of flight time changes to come home we have scored for another day. We are stopping in Rekyavik and I was wondering if anyone has any contacts in Iceland who could give me advice or help in trying to book a boat trip on sunday 13th April. Not to sure for how many people though. It would be a shame to go all that way and not dip a rod and line into the sea bearing in mind the 102lb cod that's been shown on this site this week. Thanks in advance for any help or advice offerd.
        Cheers
        Marty
        hi marty
        sorry mate only just noticed this post..check out this site
        dreamfish.is - Home and give peter thain a call he should be able to sort you out with some details.
        if this is your first trip here you wont be dissapointed but you will be gutted its only a weekend. fantastic country with so much to see and do.

hope you get sorted

regards
        russ

Comment

Thanks for the response Russ , I will contact Steve or Peter later in the week.
          Cheers
          Marty

Comment

Working...
          X