google earth whitburn marks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• google earth whitburn marks

hi, is it poss for anyone to put pic of whitburn off google earth and highlight marks never fished rough ground round there may fancy some time thanks
    did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

aint got a map off google earth mate,but if ya check a thread"white rocks" i have put a map of whitburn on there,and there is also a few photos
    FIND THE ROCKS AND KELP AND YOU WILL FIND ME

http://www.freewebs.com/jc-tiling-services/

Comment

click the link mate

Comment

Here is the pic, someone else will have to explaine the marks as I dont fish there too often.
        Attached Files

Comment

hi thats exactly what i was after with some crosses on showing marks johnsons etc
          someone did this on another thread showing marks king edwards bay area it was very good

thanks for all help so far

Comment

marsden marks are v accessible. Best to walk along/bike it and scout it yourself. Whitburn is a little bit more cryptic.
            PB Boat Ling 24lb
            PB Cod Boat 17lb
            PB Cod Shore 11lb
            PB Boat Pollack 9.5lb
            PB Mackies 1,000,000

Comment

JIMMY - which way/how far do you cast from the wherry south shelf? I've only ever caught snags from there!!
              PB Boat Ling 24lb
              PB Cod Boat 17lb
              PB Cod Shore 11lb
              PB Boat Pollack 9.5lb
              PB Mackies 1,000,000

Comment

hi, fancy some high water marks myself from up a hieght in a bit of a northerly swell good idea is too walk along at high water and low, firing range area will be a prob wont it,one of my favourite marks on cliffs used to be newbiggen ciff tops.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
                  JIMMY - which way/how far do you cast from the wherry south shelf? I've only ever caught snags from there!!

hi jimbob,most of the fish i have caught from the shelf have been in (what i call the bay) casting towards the white rocks,probs around 60 yds or so.the wrasse i caught was from the shelf but casting to sea over the skeer in front,probs same distance.Have also had small wrasse about 1 1/2lb,from the left hand side of the skeer,just dropping the line down in the gulley.Hope this helps mate,but as you say,you will lose a lot of gear,i average between 10 and 20 sinkers every trip mate,but i like the rough ground fishing

forgot to add i only fish there last 2 up and first 2 down

Comment

come on lads some one must be able to put crosses on a google earth pic of marks high and low water at whitburn

Comment

Working...
                    X