What fishing is all about! a thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fishing is all about! a thank you

A big thanks to Flathead and his mates who I met on Saturday digging up North. It was great to meet fellow anglers who are prepared to share information and help those who would be lost without help from local rods.

The thought of travelling down to the New Hartley without any real knowledge of local marks or tips was daunting but after an hour blethering on the beach it is evident that the angling community in the North East are a credit to others angling areas who could learn from this frendly approach to making visitors more than welcome.

Thanks Flathead and hope you had a safe trip down the road.

cheers luggy was nice to meet you hope to bump into you tmw at the weigh-in with a few to trouble to lad on the scales!

Comment

Welcome to NESA mate
      Nice post
      Cheers Alan...

Comment

welcome luglobber1, wer'e just " brothers in arms " it's nice to be nice, you are right thats what fishing is all about.

Comment

Excellent,nice to know
          THE PSYCHIC BIKER

Comment

Welcome to nesa luglobber1 its great when fellow anglers do pass on information about marks where to fish and info for what rigs to use on them fishing marks.
            CHEERS BASSWRASSE 2 www.Anglingtalknortheast.forumup.com

Comment

Nice to meet you luggy although I didn't see you after picking up a prize .

Don't let it put you off, would be nice to see you back next year.

Comment

Welcome to NESA matey!!

Comment

your right
                  thats what its all about
                  catching a fish is a bonus

sless

Comment

Well said luglobber, credit where credits due m8

to often we dive on a keyboard or grab the phone to kick off or complain, it just as easy to use these tools to compliment someone. A young lad in the business bit of PC World gave me an outstanding service - I found out who is gaffer was and dropped him an e-mail - I'll bet it did the lad no harm whatsoever.

Aye loads of innuendo before yous start
                    "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
                    Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

Working...
                    X