West coast of Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West coast of Scotland

Hopefully on Thursday I'm going to have a drive up to a place where I used to dig big lugworm and catch dog fish and a few red cod, it's on the west coast of Scotland, trouble is if I'm going to dig bait I need the tide to be near bottom. Does anyone know where I can get the tide times for West Scotland? Isle of Whithorn area.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares?... He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

BBC - Weather Centre - Coast and Sea - Tides Isle Of Whithorn - 28/01/2008
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Whithorn Tides

Hello,
      As a guide for that area, I subtract 4 hours from the time for the river Tyne tides, it's usually there or there abouts.
      So low water on Thursday is about 11.30 at Whithorn, small ebb mind.
      Hope this helps,
      Regards Ian.

Comment

Suppose to be gale force winds mid week from the west,this will limit the marks you can use over there,still a great place to go even for a bucket of worms
        Cheers Alan...

Comment

Originally posted by Beachlover View Post
          Hopefully on Thursday I'm going to have a drive up to a place where I used to dig big lugworm and catch dog fish and a few red cod, it's on the west coast of Scotland, trouble is if I'm going to dig bait I need the tide to be near bottom. Does anyone know where I can get the tide times for West Scotland? Isle of Whithorn area.
          good luck, i could have fancied a look up there myself. instead im off on the lash to benidorm on fri for a few days, might even grab some grannies!!!

Comment

Craig get plenty mate cos its looking canny for the weekend.

Mick.

Ian keep an eye on Lambsy,he might have a heart attack keeping up with all the sex mad grannies.
            Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Originally posted by mick dunn View Post
              Craig get plenty mate cos its looking canny for the weekend.

Mick.

Ian keep an eye on Lambsy,he might have a heart attack keeping up with all the sex mad grannies.

the man is a sex pest, i wont be able to stop him

Comment

Working...
              X