No announcement yet.

number of anglers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome E. O. T., It will never matter how much the comercials catch / discard, you can compare as many statistics as you like, and put them in front of as many politicians as you like, no-one is prepared to listen to the scientists(ices) report, let alone one and a half million recreational sea anglers...... unless... the one and a half million.. sea anglers get a better deal from the opposition party anyway i wouldnt buy a licence to subsidise the commercial fleet, just to deprive genuine hard working people of a bit of weekend seaside relaxation. this government really needs to nip this in the bud because it will just be another big drain of tax payers money...

Comment

What you've got to think of also is that out of the amount of anglers there is, how many do sea fishing all year round, how many are young'uns which on average don't catch as many cod, how many return their fish and how many fish places where cod just aren't a common species on their coast and how many just can't catch cod lol. I'm sure the amount of cod taken home would be reduced significantly
      <i>Put back what you don't need.</i>

Comment

Working...
      X