Blyth Beach Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blyth Beach Today

Stretched my legs and walked the beach from Blyth Pier to Seaton Sluice...tide was out so could scope out any features

One big hole in front of the farm and that was it...even the middle bogs seemed to have been levelled off

It might chuck a few fish out in the flat conditions - who knows
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

I have never found that hole in front of the farm.
    Walking or fishing
    THE PSYCHIC BIKER

Comment

def' there mate...it's about 30/40/50 yards in length and quite deep too...

It starts roughly where the arrow is and if you can make out the dark patch under the water I'm guessing that's roughly the size of it

It might be a bit snaggy as there're some rocks about but nothing too big

Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
      I AGREE

Comment

Holes move about though do they not on account of the sea etc.

That's a wave the arrows pointing at Wallsendo m8, I'd cast just either side of the big blue smiley face

Have you seen the size of them 2 fish swimming up from the bottom right corner though - woof
        "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
        Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

"def' there mate...it's about 30/40/50 yards in length and quite deep too..."

Deep alright, stepped into it the other week and just happened to hit a bit of a hole in it, past b*****ks deep

Fish in it though, Matty.T had four flounder out on the ebb

Comment

Is it uncovered at low tide?
            THE PSYCHIC BIKER

Comment

it is mate...or at least was when this thread started
              Ooh a new vid!

I AGREE

Comment

I only ask cos Billfish told me about it once and i walked that beach from North of the farm to the middle bogs and still didn't see it.
                Never mind,i know where it is now.
                THE PSYCHIC BIKER

Comment

Its a low tide shot,theres other holes from low tide up to the high tide mark but most fish into it at low tide,you can work it out by the movement of the sea/waves
                  Cheers Alan...

Comment

Keith and I had some good nights on that mark last year. The holes move about a bit but they are always there somewhere.

Jim.
                    Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

I think it hides when i go out.
                      THE PSYCHIC BIKER

Comment

Working...
                      X