whitburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whitburn

did you get out last night jimmy i couldnt get hold of any bait gonna try again tonight after work see if i can get hold of some worm.
    target of 10 codling this season and gonna try for a pig!!!!1

Cheers Justin

Comment

Originally posted by brash1 View Post
      did you get out last night jimmy i couldnt get hold of any bait gonna try again tonight after work see if i can get hold of some worm.
      yeah mate,me and me pal ended up fishing into the bay at roker for 2 hours then decided to just fish the barries on the pier,end result,BLANK.there was a club comp on and no one caught anything so that made us feel better.next out saturday night mate
      FIND THE ROCKS AND KELP AND YOU WILL FIND ME

http://www.freewebs.com/jc-tiling-services/

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
        yeah mate,me and me pal ended up fishing into the bay at roker for 2 hours then decided to just fish the barries on the pier,end result,BLANK.there was a club comp on and no one caught anything so that made us feel better.next out saturday night mate
        jesus jimmy m8, not another one lol

Comment

Originally posted by mickcave83 View Post
          jesus jimmy m8, not another one lol

Mick ya should know better than that mate,Dave was me bad luck Jinx,its either him or coddy whose bad luck for iz,lol
          will do better saturday night mate,have FAITH,cos she is no good to george michael lol
          FIND THE ROCKS AND KELP AND YOU WILL FIND ME

http://www.freewebs.com/jc-tiling-services/

Comment

where you fishing saturday night jimmy ??? me and my mate may be out we could have a meet up share a bit crack /marks ect ?????

Comment

Originally posted by gazzawill View Post
              where you fishing saturday night jimmy ??? me and my mate may be out we could have a meet up share a bit crack /marks ect ?????
              here ya go gazza, your more than wellcome if u fancy it
              North East Tackle Supplies

Comment

Originally posted by gazzawill View Post
                Gazza, thought you were fishing the North v South on saturday?

think sless is hopin for a good turnout.
                If people think you are an idiot, why speak and remove all doubt !

Comment

im not fishing it as cant get a lift so working saturday day and fishing sat night

Comment

Working...
                  X