Bass spinning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass spinning

Whens best time to go spinning for bass and where around cramlington, ive heard its awesome sport and henry gilbey seems to lik it ......
    www.topfishingtackle.co.uk
    LIVE THE DREAM

Brenkley pond mate, just on the outskirts of cramlington.

Comment

joking aside stewy im a member of the club that owns that place and it fished terrible last year maybe i should have been targeting all the bass in it because i doubt there is much else in it.
      LIVE THE DREAM

Comment

eh?
        ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
        Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Confused ?? i am , looking for some spots to go bass fishing around the area and the season or time thats best are they affected by tides etc.
          LIVE THE DREAM

Comment

To be honest you can catch bass and have caught bass from Hendon all the way upto Wansbeck from most clean beaches with a bit of breaking waves. I dout many people would tell you the best marks on a open forum but we do have alot and i mean alot of 4-10" bass around our beaches with the odd bigger one.

April time is when i start to spin but i dont do much of it our days as cant be bothered with it now
            ................__................................ .............................
            ____[ ~ \_____
            [__On-A-Roll__/
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            P.B
            SKATE 204lb
            COD 51lb
            LING 32lb
            TOPE 40lb
            CONGER 25lb
            HADDOCK 10lb
            HALIBUT 37lb
            COALIE 16lb
            BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Do i need to join some funny hand shake crew to get info on the hot spots
              I assume then spinning from the beach is ok ? what about rocks and features or am i best on the beach with something like bass bullets?
              LIVE THE DREAM

Comment

Iv,e tried spinning for bass in the summer but without success.

But i have caught bass on ragworm from seaton sluce beach and from sandy bay. nothing over 2lb. tho' and i always return them, infact i hardly kill any fish these days..
                It's a thin line that seperates an Angler from a madman standing on the beach in january at midnight in -5 degrees with a northerly wind blowing in your face

Comment

Working...
                X