competions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• competions

has any one got any info on fishing competitions.like who two contact and where two go n that. am gettin a bit sick of just fishing for fun.

cheers people

scott m

Try here...http://www.nesa.co.uk/forums/alan-ch...hore-boat.html

Comment

Keep your eyes open here or check the flyers in your local tackle shops - If your sick of fishing for fun then competions are definetly the right way to go

I think Alan Charlton , who is sunning himself in SA at he minute has competion bit on here somewhere.
      "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
      Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

Amble Open next Sunday, usually a good comp with a good prize table. Could always join a club and have a regular fixture list to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by peter.m View Post
          Amble Open next Sunday, usually a good comp with a good prize table. Could always join a club and have a regular fixture list to look at.
          Yer as peter says the amble open next sunday is a good one not many other comps left according to alan's pages

This years details :

Sunday 24th Feb 2008

Fishing from 09:00 to 13:00

Registration at Radcliffe club, Amble from 07:00, tickets will be available at the usual tackle shops for anyone wishing to buy in advance.

Weigh-in at Radcliffe club, 13:00 - 14:00

Entry fee : £10 all classes, includes heaviest fish sweep.

Boundaries : Seahouses South Harbour to Lynemouth Pipe (excluding Amble pier and foundations, all jetties in the river Coquet, and the river Aln)

PRIZES

Heaviest Bag £600 + trophy
          2nd £ 300
          3rd £150

Heaviest Fish £400
          2nd £200
          3rd £150
          4th £100

Heaviest Flat £150
          2nd £100
          3rd £50

Ladies £50
          2nd £30
          3rd £20

Juniors £50
          2nd £30
          3rd £20

+ £3000 in supporting prizes

Any disabled angler wanting to fish from Amble Pier may do so, and may fish with a nominated partner if they choose.

Good luck to all that enter, and be safe.

Comment

Working...
          X