Catch report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catch report

Went up to Beadnell tonight for a session.

Parked next to the junction to the road you can\'t park on and fished the skeer to the south of the bay.

Brilliant night, with a bite every cast....although a lot of them never came back for another go.

Ended up with 4 codling, one of which went back, another that would have but it had tried to **** the hook out, one about 2lb the other around the 4lb mark.

Cocktail of lug (blacks) and peeler responsible for all fish, although I was getting bites on lug and mussel and lug on it\'s own.

More nights like this to come hopefully
    As my dad used to say....Man who go to bed with itchy bum......wake up with stinky finger!!!

Ian

Sounds like you had a canny night, Ian

Me & Ian fished The Wherry (Just South of Souter Lughthouse) from 3:30pm til 6:30pm - I got one Flounder 1.5lb (No pirks involved...lol). Ian had nowt. Then fished Marsden Bay for an hour or so - Nothing at all from there, tonight
    Finally ended up fishing Little Haven (the small beach). Ian had a number of codling and kept one of 2lb. I had a coley about 1.5lb.

Total catch to take home after 10 hours fishing....1 Flounder and 1 Codling. Not complaining though...thoroughly enjoyed the day (and night).

Bck home to a hot bacon buttie and a couple of pints of John Smiths

Comment

Sounds good Ian, I might have to get mesll kitted up.

Is the wallet still intact or is there a \"lighthouse\" on order?
      Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Wallets fine Keith....the credit cards a different matter though.....

Portable lighthouse now aquired.....not too bad either at 125 snots

Tiga SL10 if your interested 10w and 20W bulbs.
        As my dad used to say....Man who go to bed with itchy bum......wake up with stinky finger!!!

Ian

Comment

Working...
        X