out tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out tonight

just got back from digging bait absolutly knackerd i can tell you the old back isnt what it used to be lol.anyway im out tonight trying to find some cod going to fish of walney island conditions seem to be perfect only thing letting me down is the height of the tide but never mind ill let you know how i got on l8r

I just got back from bait fishing at south shields pier, loads of colie and the odd codling, all around the 1lb ,ark as well as the biggest sea scorpion i have ever seen or caught.The sea was flat but the wind was getting up so it might put a roll on beofre tonight.

Comment

well ive just got in whaheeeey pretty good sesion considering a very low tide had to wade out a fair bit but it all payed of my mate got the first bite a plaice about the size of a stamp lol. atleast we knew the fish were there so we carried on.i got a coal fish about 1lb so it went back then i got a billy bass about 3lb and just as we were packing up my mate got a good codling of about 4lb so were going back there tommorow night just hope it was a good laugh like tonight

Comment

Working...
      X