cheap tackle......in case anyone is after some

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap tackle......in case anyone is after some

Hardy\'s are having a clearout in alnwick today/tommorrow at willow burn sports centre just off the A1. All the greys gear is 50%off! some of the Hardy stuff is discounted even more. Bought a fantastic 10foot Hardy Perfection spinning rod reduced from 335 to 100 quid, a greys orion for 65 quid, the mecury, SRX and Apollo were all around the hundred quid mark, and an amazing Hardy Gem fly rod, for 70 quid, list price 315!, still trying to work out how they can build a rod that only weighs just over 2 and a bit ounces! Most of the gear is fly orientated, but sal****er fly lines were cheap, and fly reels from a tenner!

Loads of clothing and the like, Hardy rod tubes 15quid each Hardy cloth bags for a mere 50p!
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

I\'m in the doghouse now! Went back today, they were basically just marking stuff down and down to get shut of it! So spent lots more than I wanted to, but you have to really don\'t you. So because I\'m feeling particularly smug, today I got a greys platinum reel, list price 109 for a mere tenner, greys oracle fly rod for 40 quid, more rod carriers for a tenner and loads of line for 9quid a pop
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Working...
    X