In the same boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the same boat

Straight to the the point# fishing is in my blood has been for 25 years ,the wife has proper starting to get on my case being out all the time,, but no's not to ,in my eyes when fishing it's me again'st the big fella,and it's not right to but in lol,thay just dont understand i get told that am seeing other women the lot witch i dont blame her coz am a good looking chap,anyway see you boys later at the way in ha................................
    Last edited by micksass; 25-10-2014, 08:21 AM.

Ha ha, she's bound to think you're seeing another woman if you keep coming home smelling of fish !

Comment

Originally posted by micksass View Post
      Straight to the the point# fishing is in my blood has been for 25 years ,the wife has proper starting to get on my case being out all the time,, but no's not to ,in my eyes when fishing it's me again'st the big fella,and it's not right to but in lol,thay just dont understand i get told that am seeing other women the lot witch i dont blame her coz am a good looking chap,anyway see you boys later at the way in ha................................
      coz am a good looking chap

surely you made a mistake in this phrase mate lol

Comment

while the cat's away..........................
        Cheers.
        Michael.

Comment

Working...
        X