seaham open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seaham open

just heard wayne harrimen won it with a fish over 4lb from Easington. (not confirmed yet)

he done well coz it was really hard going the day

Yep very hard going we managed 1 fish between 5 of us haha, Well done to him

Comment

someone from the club needs to get on f/b and answer allegations of peg rigging /swapping of pegs ect loads of **** flying around

Comment

Originally posted by GerryBerry View Post
        someone from the club needs to get on f/b and answer allegations of peg rigging /swapping of pegs ect loads of **** flying around
        Sort of ****e that gets spread all the time. Way back when over 25 years ago when I was on the committee that sort of crap would come out. Was never any truth in it and I'm sure there's none this time either.

Comment

Never fished the Seaham comps for a few years but it was always the case that if you get pier peg in your envelope it is up to you whether or not you fish it or let someone fish it. I fished elsewhere then went onto the pier so kept it, other times I have gave it away for a pint!

Comment

Originally posted by robbo1530 View Post
            Sort of ****e that gets spread all the time. Way back when over 25 years ago when I was on the committee that sort of crap would come out. Was never any truth in it and I'm sure there's none this time either.
            Its the same trollop thats said every year mate whats new
            Weapons of choice
            ZZiplex Bullit Sport (brown unground model)
            Penn Mag 525 Slidey
            Abu 7500 c3 ct Blue

P-B Cod 14lb 12oz North pier Seaham

Comment

Originally posted by GEORDIE H View Post
              Its the same trollop thats said every year mate whats new
              I remember how much effort the committee put into organising the open. People should be saying hats off to you and the rest of the lads for putting the hours in and getting such a great prize table on. Some have got nowt better to do but criticise.

Comment

Originally posted by robbo1530 View Post
                I remember how much effort the committee put into organising the open. People should be saying hats off to you and the rest of the lads for putting the hours in and getting such a great prize table on. Some have got nowt better to do but criticise.
                Ya right there robbo mate nobody see's the time and effort put in its a busy job to sort out sponsors ,prizes ,weigh ins, etc,etc
                Weapons of choice
                Penn Mag 525 Slidey
                Abu 7500 c3 ct Blue

Comment

Committee should be applauded for organising one of the biggest Opens in the Match Calendar. Got to be a massive job for the guys.

Comment

I agree with Bob whole heartedly, big well done to the commitee and all concerned. People will always assume someone somewhere is skimming off the top, unfortunately its part of any big comp. Great comp tho and I'll be back next year for it
                    Last edited by dodgepot; 27-10-2014, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words lads its nice to be appreciated
                      Weapons of choice
                      Penn Mag 525 Slidey
                      Abu 7500 c3 ct Blue

Comment

Well Run Open as Always.

Was a very long hard day for most us travelling down,well run as always,enjoyed the day despite the crazy wind battering constantly.Well done and thankyou to Geordie and Seaham Sea Angling Club,Open comp organisers and members and not forgetting all the Sponsors for a quality prize table.
                        Last edited by Raptor1; 27-10-2014, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X