roker pier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roker pier

I e mailed sunderland council on tuesday enquiring when roker pier would re open and would anglers still be able to use it.... I received an auto reply saying my question had been sent to the relevant dept who would reply.... its friday evening now and still no reply to the simple question.....Hope i am not reading to much into this or am i becoming paranoid
    fish for 2014 whiting,codling,flattie,coalie,chub,perch,,trout,g rayling,seatrout,barbel roach and salmon .......let it go it will grow bigger

You're being paranoid. It's going to be open for the Sunderland Open, if it doesn't stay open after that then it will be open once the work is complete. Giving a date is impossible as no-one knows what the weather is going to do which in turn dictates how much longer any work is going to take
    CLIP IT AND WHACK IT

Comment

like it.

Originally posted by Stewart 1971 View Post
      You're being paranoid. It's going to be open for the Sunderland Open, if it doesn't stay open after that then it will be open once the work is complete. Giving a date is impossible as no-one knows what the weather is going to do which in turn dictates how much longer any work is going to take
      great sensible reply steward.

Comment

Originally posted by db4111 View Post
        I e mailed sunderland council on tuesday enquiring when roker pier would re open and would anglers still be able to use it.... I received an auto reply saying my question had been sent to the relevant dept who would reply.... its friday evening now and still no reply to the simple question.....Hope i am not reading to much into this or am i becoming paranoid
        if yer enquiry is going through the council system mate yer might get a reply in a couple of years like so I don't think yer paranoid.

Comment

Working...
        X