Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminal Tackle Buying Group

Heres a though, and it\'s just that.

NESA has hundreds of members who are all sea anglers and all regularly have to buy terminal tackle.

As most of you will know, when you buy in bulk you get good discounts and can sometimes even buy direct off manufacturers.
    A box of hooks might be £3.50, but if you buy 500 boxes that will probably come down to something like £2.30 per pack.

NESA\'s membership could be turned into a large buying group which could operate on a none profit basis (but would cover all costs expenses, peoples time etc). The potential savings for ALL the members could be massive.

Just a thought.

Mike,

As you asked, I\'ve deleted the thread from \"chat\".

It\'s a good idea Mike, and I think we had something like this before, a long while ago. I may be wrong, but I think Jaybee, (who used to run this site before me), ended up with gear that he\'d paid for and was let down by people not keeping their promise to buy.

Like I say, I may be wrong......Jaybee, it would be great to see you back on here, m8.....if only to put me straight on this point.

Comment

i too agree with tony, mike if nesa bought stacks off hooks etc ,getting the money off people who at the time said yeah we\'ll have some ,then change their minds ,good idea though.i also would like to see jaybee back on ,he wasn\'t to well last time i saw him .

Comment

Working...
      X