Prices for Norway cheers boys ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philthebag View Post
    Will ya get 3 sets in one case mate? That's 6 rods and 3 tripods plus at least 60 leads the rods might be a problem
    Should be fine mate yes. Only taking 3 rod stands I think as 2 per stand.
    Century Eliminator T900
    Century Eliminator T800
    Century Tip Tornado Sport
    Shimano Technium MGS XS-B x 2
    Penn Spin Fisher 7500LC x 2

Comment

Originally posted by Cod Commando View Post
      Two flights and a return from London was sound for us. And Norwegian are great with baggage straight through.
      I like there flights but not the travel home from London they went on strike last week and wouldn't of liked to be the lads having to do last minute changes to get them on holiday
      Cheers Nicky
      http://skarnsundet-fishing.com/
      http://www.sfc.no/ https://www.facebook.com/SFC2014/?fref=ts

Comment

Toonboy your probably looking at about a grand all in with spending money

Comment

Here is my break down via din tur to flatanger based on 3 sharing £340 for the week stay in appartment with 4wd hire for week flights where 265 each from Manchester which was 2 planes including 1 rod tube upto 15kg 2 cases each upto 20kg and Hand luggage upto 12kg we took £200 each spending money and we still had a few quid left as we took food over with us so total spend £805 per person would i go again yessss incredible place
          Cod machine

Comment

Originally posted by NICKY View Post
            I like there flights but not the travel home from London they went on strike last week and wouldn't of liked to be the lads having to do last minute changes to get them on holiday
            I'm a bit gutted that Norwegian don't do direct flights for from Newcastle.

Comment

Great info boys will pass this on and see what happens boys
              KOMPRESSOR SPORT
              PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
              PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
              OKUMA TRIO 55
              YUKI RUBYMAR
              RON THOMPSON TYRON
              SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

We booked up for Flatanger next Feb 2016. £290 for flights as I have booked extra legroom.(£240 without) Newcastle to Amsterdam then another flight from Amsterdam to Trondheim. Plus returns. Got car hire, Ford Focus est with snow tyres £320 for week. 4 of us going. £140 each for two bed apartment at Flatanger. we hiring 2 cars so say £160 each. Thought about Vega after Garys reports but decided to stick with what we know plus will not cost us extra for other flights etc. In a nutshell cost roughly £600 each.
                Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Working...
                X