New bag come at last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bag come at last

didn't get a Yuki bag, went for the same type of bag but this one is bigger,
    has some nice rod Velcro straps on side with a rod holder that comes out of side zips and drops down it can be adjusted to suit any rod, you get 2 shaded boxes with plenty of storage and a massive cool box, the top section can take loads of gear with room for reels boxes,rig wallets, knifes etc.

all my gear now fits in one bag so i am well pleased but time will tell if it stands up to the job.
    Attached Files

pleased your happy with your bag.but bags dont catch fish.LOL.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicCat View Post
        didn't get a Yuki bag, went for the same type of bag but this one is bigger,
        has some nice rod Velcro straps on side with a rod holder that comes out of side zips and drops down it can be adjusted to suit any rod, you get 2 shaded boxes with plenty of storage and a massive cool box, the top section can take loads of gear with room for reels boxes,rig wallets, knifes etc.

all my gear now fits in one bag so i am well pleased but time will tell if it stands up to the job.
        What was the damage cosmic and did you get it at moon fleet.

Comment

some will have some comment here but it cost £90 delivered from Italy
          it was what i have been looking for to take all gear.
          Last edited by CosmicCat; 16-05-2015, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicCat View Post
            some will have some comment here but it cost £90 delivered from Italy
            it was what i have been looking for to take all gear.
            If the quality is good and works then it will be worth the money cosmic.

Comment

Can't help notice there's no where to put the fish you catch. Or do you not need that bit? Lol
              All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooo Fish View Post
                Can't help notice there's no where to put the fish you catch. Or do you not need that bit? Lol
                don't need any Andy as i got you to carry them as you always blank lol

Comment

I like that ,is it waterproof??

Comment

Originally posted by 16979arkle View Post
                    I like that ,is it waterproof??
                    copied from there site

Trabucco Surf Team Organizer Pro New bag of great capacity, the upper compartment is capable of holding up to 6 reels class 10000. It provides the necessary comfort for those who have to carry a large amount of equipment, reels and lures, clothing and accessories, all in a single solution to portable backpack, with padded shoulder straps, hand type bag or shoulder. The structure is completely rigid and steady even when removing the inner boxes that are 2 and 1 plastic carrying case Thermal ideal for preserving the best bait or another. Made of 1200 denier Cordura, waterproof, washable and durable. Zip with cursone resistant and made with great care. The quality of materials are details of this beautiful bag that will redeem definitely a great success. Great amenities upper compartment door reels and clothing 2 side pockets, 1 pocket upper and 1 rear 2 boxes internal dimensions: 23.6 x 22.1 x 6.1 cm suitcase internal thermal removable shoulder straps for the backpack and top handle Rigid Dimensions: 46x40x30 cm

Comment

Working...
                    X