Shiremoor open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiremoor open

Just a reminder to all,we are hosting the 20th shiremoor open this year on Sun Nov 14th.
    Fishing is from Tynemouth pier(excluded) to Amble pier(excluded)all rivers are also excluded.
    Once again conoflex have kindly sponsored the event and there will be a 14ft nemesis+ slr for the winner,heaviest fish,10th and 20th place finishers.The winner will also pocket £500.
    Top junior prize is a conoflex flattie fanatic.
    Registration on the day is at Bank house club Newbiggin from 7-8am or local tackle shops on sat 13th.
    Fishing from 8:30-12:30,
    Weigh in 12:45-13:45.
    Entry is £10 which includes hsf,juniors and oaps £8 inc hsf.
    For any further info ring Paul 07799475669 or Gavin 07764796212.

Unashamed publicity!

Comment

Just a reminder to all it is our open this Sunday.Registration on the day is from 7-8am at Bank house club Newbiggin or from all local tackle shops on Sat.Scotts of W/Bay/frasers and billys all have tickets available now.
      Hope to see a few of you there!

Comment

Unashmed publicity....... got to be done.

Hope to be there. Hope all goes well.

Comment

hope you dont think i was giving your club a dig with my posting , best of luck to all having a comp or entering a comp any time not just on sunday.hope your comp goes well .

Comment

No offence taken Ken,likewise good luck to yourselves tomorrow,although that sea looks a bit iffy for down your way?
            Thanks too Peter.
            For anyone thinking of fishing tomorrow but didnt pick up a ticket today,its not too late.Registration is from 7am at Bank house club Newbiggin tomorrow morning and with a Northerly like that running you would be MAD not too!Expecting a good weigh in tomorrow!

Comment

Good luck with the comp Gavin! (had a few tipples hope i got ya name right)
              Cheers, Keith.

Comment

should be a good day,best of luck to all.
                Cheers Alan...

Comment

Thanks Keith. . and Alan!
                  should be good,pity i cant fish where i want to though,got to get back early for the weigh in but never mind will find somewhere around Newbiggin.

Comment

Any News?

Comment

I fished it Ell. Fished Snab point in a lovely looking sea with runnidown, frozen crab, lug, squid and mussel. Result - 1 coalie! :P

Never seen a codling all day. Only codling I heard of was John Bohill who had 1 and 2 coalies from Bog Hall.

Didn\'t look like many fished it as there were only 6 or 7 rods at Snab, where theres usually double that at least.
                      Davy

Comment

Good weigh in today,plenty fish around the Newbiggin and Cambois areas.
                        Winner was stevie shields with 18lb 11oz from his usual haunt (briars haven)
                        Second was about 15lb from the white holes Newbiggin and 3rd was 14lb from Hauxley.
                        Heaviest fish was 6lb 12oz.

Comment

so where is \" Briars Haven\" then ?? is that along King Ewards bay way ot up the Newbiggen way..
                          Cherers Heather
                          May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.

Comment

Its at cambois Its the island at the end of the pier..
                            Hoody

Comment

Aye thats it,also known as the top rocks.A right **** to get on!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X