515 mag help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 515 mag help

can any one show me a link or pic of screw holes on said frame (ratchet side) , I have tried googling it but not able to see or find what i need to see ,
    i want to be able to see how much of the screw housing is potruding out of frame if any p

Think there only just protruding mate,can't remeber,tbh it's summat you don't look at
    Good luck fellah..

Comment

explain exactly what you mean mate, do you mean the screw holes with side plate off, or when actually screwed together ?
      FIND THE ROCKS AND KELP AND YOU WILL FIND ME

http://www.freewebs.com/jc-tiling-services/

Comment

[QUOTE=jimmy;851478]explain exactly what you mean mate, do you mean the screw holes with side plate off, or when actually screwed together ?[/QUOTE
        yes screw hole once side plate removed , there is four holes which the screws go into to keep side plate on , 1 of the the screw hole is raised, i would like to know if it suppossed to be raised and by how much as trim not goes on properly

Comment

here is mine one sticks out slightly but it match's the hole on side plate as it is recessed a bit to match
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicCat View Post
            here is mine one sticks out slightly but it match's the hole on side plate as it is recessed a bit to match
            cheers mate, 1st pic exactly wat i was after

Comment

nps happy to help

Comment

Working...
              X