• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there not shimano nicky-lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mardenq View Post
      there not shimano nicky-lol.
      Not a case of the name, and if it was your the worse for it, all the gear no idea was invented for the likes of you, why people have the urge to tell the world what they have just bought is beyond me like. Doesnt make you a better fisherman just proves that you have no idea what you are doing, buy all the latest gear then next question will be where should i fish what bait and what rigs,

Comment

bla bla bla

Comment

Here's me thinking this was a forum. Putting what gear you've bought on is no different to the rod builders putting pics up that everyone cums in their pants over. We all know what a built rod looks like but does it help you catch more fish ? No. And for the record my dads harder than anyone's dad
          Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

the problem with peter is he buys all this expensive gear then next week its up for sale tackle shops must love him. davy.
            PB
            COD 21-15-0 Tynemouth pier R/M match
            COD 20-4-0 Sharpness, Tynemouth open
            Ballan Wrasse 5-6-0 Seahouses summer league
            Pollock 11-5-8 ST Abbs Spinning sandeel
            Dogfish 2-15-14 Tynemouth pier match R/M
            Coaly 3-5-8 Tynemouth pier match r/m
            Cod =, Coaly, Whiten, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, Gurnard, Weaver, Rockling, Pouting, Wrasse, Mackerel, Sea scorpion, all of tynemouth pier

Comment

Originally posted by davidhayley1945 View Post
              the problem with peter is he buys all this expensive gear then next week its up for sale tackle shops must love him. davy.
              hes worse than me --lol
              plus hows that a problem ?
              Last edited by mardenq; 02-05-2015, 05:59 PM.

Comment

The rods look canny but heard some bad reports lately about Yuki.
                Mick.
                Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Originally posted by mick dunn View Post
                  The rods look canny but heard some bad reports lately about Yuki.
                  Mick.
                  what you heard mick ?,pm me if you like,there new from moonfleet so I should be ok if anything goes wrong but interested to know whats been happening

Comment

Originally posted by mardenq View Post
                    what you heard mick ?,pm me if you like,there new from moonfleet so I should be ok if anything goes wrong but interested to know whats been happening
                    was talking to a lad in the moonfleet open last year who told me that there had been a few astons snapping, i've never held back with mine its been spot on, and its second hand...

Comment

Originally posted by D.D. View Post
                      was talking to a lad in the moonfleet open last year who told me that there had been a few astons snapping, i've never held back with mine its been spot on, and its second hand...
                      ive spoken to moonfleet and there was a group of astons that were snapping in the same place,they were recalled and since then have been spot on,ive got guarantee anyway.the lad I spoke to said they are spot on

Comment

Working...
                      X