DCA moulds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCA moulds

hats off to mike williams at DCA ,sent off for a mould 2 weeks back ,royal mail up to there usual standards lost the parcel,thanks to mike a replacement arrived this morning

http://www.dcamoulds.co.uk/

worth a look if you want to cast your own
    cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

got one Bri and they are fine,struck lucky a few months ago,my mothers next door neighbour moved to a old folks home and he had a bag of sinkers in his shed,he thinks they were his sons who had long since given up on the fishing,think there was about 70 in a old sack bag,nice of him to think of me lol
    Cheers Alan...

Comment

got a canny tip of an old salty sea dog.

before you start using your moulds, hold them over a candel until the mould goes black on the inside this apparently helps with realeasing the lead and also makes them nice and shiney..

useless information but thought its good to share lol

john

Comment

I have bought several moulds from DCA (on the advice of Keegy - cheers mate!) and they\'re all top class.
        Lost the pin from my ball mould and emailed Mike Williams who sent me another 6 of them, free of charge!!
        Highly recommended
        www.robadairpetcare.uk

Comment

i have a ron thonpson mould, but once u have ran outta lead it useless?!
          any 1 now where i can get lead on the sly LOL
          orWHO sells it cheap?
          "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
          Tight Lines,
          jonny mc

Comment

Johnny Alan Charlton gave tons of it away a couple of months ago (fortunately to me) Can\'t imagine ever needing a sinker again in my lifetime

Comment

i have a ron thonpson mould, but once u have ran outta lead it useless?!
              any 1 now where i can get lead on the sly LOL
              orWHO sells it cheap?
              Jonny try a roofing contractors supplier and buy a roll of lead flashing or see any roofing contractor.theres plenty around and slip them a few quid for there off cuts or old flashing,they might give you some for nowt but do offer to pay you never know when you might want some more.
              Cheers Alan...

Comment

plumbers.scrapyards ,quickfit
                ive got about 5 stone in the shed so im sorted and the gaffer is always coming across more
                every time i cast some weights i save the clean lead in yorkie pudd shape ingots and heat dirty lead when i start fresh so ive got about 4 stone of lead yorkshire puddings as well
                lunch anyone
                cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

lead yorkshire puddings.......Just like the ones in our canteen, then. .......lol

Comment

have a ron thonpson mould, but once u have ran outta lead it useless?!
                    N1 Jonny, still laughing.

Comment

well it is tho ell isnt i meen i still have about 20ft of lead left but when it runs out it runs out and if i dont have eny lead it is useless UNTILL the big day when i get some more lead! LOL
                      "Some Times You Win, Some Time The Fish Wins, Thats Why It's Called Fishing, Not Catching"!
                      Tight Lines,
                      jonny mc

Comment

Jonny your a f###in# star bud,you were meant to be on here,life membership for you m8, lmfao.Think Tony should give you a special rank.loads of stars ************************
                        Cheers Alan...

Comment

I\'ve got the 5 oz and the six oz and still got loads of lead so they are both still useful lol.
                          Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

ive got the 4in1 beach bomb and the 6oz spider ,gonna get 4-5oz gripper moulds after xmas,got an old adjustimould as well does 3-9oz with or without wires always plenty lead to be had if you know where to ask for it
                            cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

I could do with a 3 oz gripper mould for use with me Bass rod as sometimes it\'s just that wee bit too rough to fish without one.

Jim.
                              Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to shoot them.

Comment

Working...
                              X