Looking for a new rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a new rod

Hi since am not working and having to live of me parents then i have a cash flow problem atm, am looking for a new rod willing to pay up to 130 mark for one. Can you\'s tell me sum rods that are worth my money. I would be having to wait till over the xmas time b4 i cud get it

ADMIN EDIT:
    Marsky1..........just moved your question to the Shore Fishing section.......better chance of getting more replies here. TC

[Edited on 8/11/2004 by TC]

Hi Marsky1, welcome to NESA.

A lot of the lads on here have been recommending the Ron Thompson Axellerator, recently.

Sounds like a lot of rod for a little money.....around the £100 mark.

I\'ve not used one, so can\'t comment......but I\'m sure others have and will.

[Edited on 8/11/2004 by TC]

Comment

Depends on what you want it for. Axcellerator looks a good rod but never used it, feels good quality for the price. There\'s an Apollo for sale on Trading Post for £110. If you\'re looking for a different type then let us know what you\'re looking at and I\'m sure you\'ll get some more response.

Comment

the axcellerater is a mint rod good for in the river and also the rock edges

gary

Comment

Personally I\'m not that convinced that the axcellerater as an all round rod. Sure, it\'s not that bad a rod for bullying big fish through snags, but off South Sheilds Pier they\'re a bit too much.
          Give Terry Wood at Reelsport a buzz, he might be able to do something for you. If not, he\'ll be able to point you in the right direction.

Comment

ID normaly have some good second hand ones ,temples have the penn surf powersticks in for around £90 as for the RT axellerator i was gonna get one myself till i bought the conoflex from peters m8 i also have the century from gogs ,so it might be worth checking the trading post
            cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

cheers for the advice lads

Comment

Working...
              X