AUCTION DONATIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUCTION DONATIONS

OK.....It looks like there\'s an interest in the auction this time around.

I\'ve already had several people donating items to be auctioned off, with the proceeds going into our RNLI Fund.

If you have anything you want to donate to the auction, then PM or e-mail me.

I\'m hoping to run the auction next week (it\'s only gonna last a week).
    On Monday night, I\'ll post post all the items which have been donated.....bidding can start stright away and the auction will close on the Sunday night.

Hopefully all payments will have been recieved and items collected / deliverd before the shore comp on 26th. The money made from the auction will be added to that raised from the comp. With your help, it should mean another tidy sum to go to the RNLI.

This is how the auction will be run:

1. If you have anything you\'d like to donate to the auction, either e-mail or PM me the details. NOTE: It must be something which you are happy to have ALL the money raised from its sale, go to the RNLI. ( you could even e-mail me a photo of the item aswell ). Let me know the MINIMUM amount you\'d let it go for. If it doesn\'t attract the reserve price, Ill conact the donor and ask if he / she is happy for it to go to the highest bid offered or not.

2. As I recieve item details, I\'ll post the items as a list in a new \"RNLI AUCTION\" forum.

3. To bid for an item, you must e-mail or PM me with your bid amount. Upon receipt of a bid, I\'ll post the amount as an update on the bidding for that item. No names will appear....just the amount bid.

4. I will contact the successful bidders and inform them of where they need to send their cheques / Postal Orders, (made payable to NESA), to.

5. Once payment has been received, I\'ll contact the person who donated the item, confirming receipt of payment.

6. Arrangements for collection / delivery / postage MUST be made between the donor and the buyer.

NOTE: Items DON\'T have to be fishing related.......they don\'t even need to be \"items\".......you may be able to offer a \"service\" (e.g. any DIY experts out there.....anybody needing a spot of DIY doing??).....In such a case, the \"item\" (the donation of the service) MUST come from the person offering the service, not the person requiring the service.

[Edited on 14/11/2004 by TC]

description and pics on way tony
    cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

Got \'em, Bri

Comment

AUCTION ROOM\'S OPEN !

There\'s not a lot in it yet, but what goes into it, is down to you.

Many thanks to those who have already donated items for auction.

[Edited on 15/11/2004 by TC]

Comment

tony just a quick question ,could you post next to the items if there is a reserve/minimum price that will be accepted ?no reserve on the pole rod lol winner to pay postage thats all
          cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

Bri,
            I\'ll post when the reserve has been met.

Comment

ok cheers tony that answers my question lol
              cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

might i suggest to everyone that even if you dont want an item stick a bid in anyway if you win you can donate it to the shore comp prize table
                cheers Bri

anglingnortheast.com

Comment

Working...
                X