greys apollo 14 ft. opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greys apollo 14 ft. opinion

hi lads looking to find out just how good or bad this rod is for the ruff ground?i know on the north east coast and scotland some of you guys would use this rod i would like to hear you honest opinion of this rod.??how it casts and handles the rough ground.many thanks john.

I\'ve had mine a while now John and in my opinion it\'s great, although a bit unforgiving when casting but I was told to expect that, all in all no complaints at all, if you\'re thinking of buying new ,try bidding on e bay ..No1 tackle shop AKA ID fishing as I got mine on there for £143 instead of £199, bargain eh!!
    You can take the lad out of Walker but .......

Comment

Ive got 2 of the m1 apollos, and they are great rods i use mine for everything most of my fishing is of rocks into kelp beds were a strong rod is needed. they cast well and bite detection is superb. ive been looking for a new rod as my apollos are getting a bit old and battered, i had a go of a centry ttr. great rod for casting but then it was like holding a snooker cue all nite.

Comment

I had one a couple of years back & highly recommend it. My only grip e with it was that am too small to cast it properly a gr8 rod for all round fishing.
        I treat others as I expect to be treated myself and expect to be treated the same way!

Comment

Andy is not actually the same size as his avatar. A good four foot in his Snowbees

Comment

Working...
          X