Imax 2 Piece Floatation Suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imax 2 Piece Floatation Suit

Just recieved mine (but can\'t wear it till Christmas ). I\'m well impressed. I currently wear a Sundridge arctic suit which is 7 years old and has all the boyancy of a house brick, so I though it would be wise to get a floatation suit. Both suits are a large, but the Imax jacket is way bigger than the Sundridge - plenty of room to get a few jumpers and a fleece under!

The bib and brace also has the foam liner down to just below the knee so they should be nice and warm. The belt around the jacket will be useful to attach a battery pack to, as well as for the lifeboat crew to drag me out with if the worst should happen!

The best bit for me though is the hood. The chin flap press studs clip to the jacket so that no water or wind gets in around your chin (not a feature on the Sundridge) and the toggles tighten the hood very comfortably around your face. No way this is going to blow off in a strong headwind.

As well as having loads of features it looks good too! Anyone thinking of a new suit should check this out.

Can\'t wait to get it out in some cold weather. Come on Christmas!

[Edited on 2/12/2004 by MikeR]

Comment

My m8 at work just bought one he said he can\'t fault it
      Cheers Alan...

Comment

You were spot on about the sizing Gary

Comment

Had one since they came out , it\'s had numerous outings and been toastie all the time ..... even in that baltic blast we had a few weeks back .
          The only problem I have is with the hood fastening , great idea but for some reason the stud will fasten but not the velcro ..... must just have a fat neck !!!

Comment

big al i have the problem ive got a big neck as well.before you say out sless dont bother

Comment

You know what they say Gary, Big Neck ....Big ...........

Comment

big wot mate

Comment

scarf required??????
                  Cheers, Keith.

Comment

collar size??
                    Davy

Comment

howay ell we give up

Comment

Working...