Beadnell 18/11/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beadnell 18/11/10

Was getting itchy feet watching the sea get bigger on Wednesday night, so I decided to bite the bullet and run up to Beadnell on Thursday afternoon. Glad I did too. Fished one of my favourite marks the last 3 hours or so down and intended to fish a couple back. By the time it got to bottom tide, I had 4 fish in the bag and had lost another two in the surf. Would have stayed there longer, but ran out of bait elastic! Weighed them on the scales at home and ended up with 4lb 6, 5lb 10, 5lb 15 and 6lb 8. Not a bad few hours work eh? The only down side were the 2 that got away. I got a glimpse of one of them and it looked the biggest of the bunch. Still over the moon though.

Originally posted by vicflange View Post
    Was getting itchy feet watching the sea get bigger on Wednesday night, so I decided to bite the bullet and run up to Beadnell on Thursday afternoon. Glad I did too. Fished one of my favourite marks the last 3 hours or so down and intended to fish a couple back. By the time it got to bottom tide, I had 4 fish in the bag and had lost another two in the surf. Would have stayed there longer, but ran out of bait elastic! Weighed them on the scales at home and ended up with 4lb 6, 5lb 10, 5lb 15 and 6lb 8. Not a bad few hours work eh? The only down side were the 2 that got away. I got a glimpse of one of them and it looked the biggest of the bunch. Still over the moon though.
    got any pics mate

Comment

Cracking catch mate big well done
      Ran out of bait elastic I would have been pulling thread out of my clothes if there were still fish lol
      Ivan

Fishing is eternal optimism!!!

Comment

Thats a nice bag of fish, shame about the escapees. happend to me on Blyth pier yesterday, ran outa thread for the crab on my second hook
        P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

nice sized fish mate
          species so far 2012cod bass flounder plaice dab colie weaver whitie rockling

target for 2012

:catch a bass of 2lb catch a cod of 5lb catch a plaice of 2lb catch a thornback

Comment

thats a cracking bag mate well done shame u ran out ov bait elastic

Comment

I resorted to pulling my socks apart when ive run out of elastic. Nice bag of fish.

Comment

I got a couple of photos, but not great quality as I only had my phone with me. I'll get them posted as soon as poss. Went back up there last night armed to the teeth, but no good. Lost one on the way in, but didn't feel that decent. I'll bide my time until the next big south easter.

Comment

Very dodgy camera phone photo's attached. Must remember to pack the camera next time
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nice bag mate well done seems to be a few nice fish knocking around.
                    Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

cool

Comment

Working...
                      X