No announcement yet.

Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I, like many of my friends who use this site, would also like to give our thanks for all the good work done by everyone, in the running of this site, so a big thanks to the unseen workers, and keep up the good work,you have our appreciation ---Karl,jeff and mick
    I'M NOT FAT ITS JUST THAT I HAVE A SLIPPED CHEST

Comment

Yes many thanks to all the admin and mods the site is excellent and all your hard work really shows..

Comment

Originally posted by Lowrider View Post
        Agreed,been a mod on sites like this and it can be a right pain at times. Everyone moans when things go wrong but never comment when things are right,cos they never notice. Thanks for all the efforts
        unsung heroes IMHO
        Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
        I AGREE

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
          unsung heroes IMHO
          You have no idea of the bitching that goes on in the "staff rooms" on forums.
          THE PSYCHIC BIKER

Comment

Originally posted by Lowrider View Post
            You have no idea of the bitching that goes on in the "staff rooms" on forums.
            oh yes I do...
            Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
            I AGREE

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
              oh yes I do...
              Bet you start most of it
              THE PSYCHIC BIKER

Comment

Working...
              X