Seaham pier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seaham pier

Going to have a few hours out tomorrow night and wouldnt if there was any reports from the pier. Whities ect. Cheers.

Originally posted by boots View Post
    Going to have a few hours out tomorrow night and wouldnt if there was any reports from the pier. Whities ect. Cheers.
    I assume you mean the South pier as the North pier is shut probably until the end of October...
    CLIP IT AND WHACK IT

Comment

Yes the south pier

Comment

Yes the south pier
        No worries, didn't want you to make a wasted trip if you didn't know about the North pier still being shut.

Heard of a few fish of the South but if you are after a fun session with Whiting then Roker or maybe even the Hall might be a better bet. Either way I'm sure Geordie H will be on sooner or later with up to date info
        CLIP IT AND WHACK IT

Comment

Southy

Hi Boots there has been macky in daylight hours and after dark there's been lots of whiting's a few codling and the odd doggy hoyed in pal but mainly on the end pegs good luck on your session mate.
          Weapons of choice
          ZZiplex Bullit Sport (brown unground model)
          Penn Mag 525 Slidey
          Abu 7500 c3 ct Blue

P-B Cod 14lb 12oz North pier Seaham

Comment

Thanks for the info lads. Il post when im back with hopefully a few fish.

Comment

Sorry to hijack but I too am.planning a few hours tomorrow night on the southy, having never fished it I've been told it's fairly tackle hungry is that the case? If so are rotten bottoms a must?
              Tip Tornado Sport Mk2
              AFAW Surf Mk1
              Slosh 30
              Slosh 20

Comment

You may as well use spark plugs on the South pier mate. Last time I was on there (casting rather than Macky bashing) I lost a sinker every cast & about 5 rigs! Nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyT46 View Post
                  Sorry to hijack but I too am.planning a few hours tomorrow night on the southy, having never fished it I've been told it's fairly tackle hungry is that the case? If so are rotten bottoms a must?
                  Andy most of the pier is very tackle hungry (graveyard) rotten bottoms essential mate but the top 8 to 10 pegs is mixed ground and don't ge frightened to try 1 or 2 casts on the inside 5 to 10 yards off the wall
                  Weapons of choice
                  ZZiplex Bullit Sport (brown unground model)
                  Penn Mag 525 Slidey
                  Abu 7500 c3 ct Blue

P-B Cod 14lb 12oz North pier Seaham

Comment

Working...
                  X