Newbiggin on Thursday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topbanana View Post
    Deleted them for me not for you. Frankly I wouldn't be arsed if someone shot you in the face.
    Hahahahaha

Comment

Surely the only thing you could have insinuated from my comments is that I think you're out of order. I learn my own marks and research them myself if I have to. I've asked for minimal advice but I don't mind other people learning. I'm fishing with 2 mates from work at the moment and showing them some basics, should I tell them to go away ? No

Comment

I know of keen as mustard newcomers put of by that kind of crap....how can seeking a little bit of advice about an area you wish to fish be lazy? you've dug youre bait, found a mark somewhere researched the best you can and maybe driven 30 or 40 miles to a mark then walked another mile to fish ?? or maybe you graft all week and have family so can only fish weekends ?? ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN...I for one am not ashamed to ask anyone for advice and would gladly help anyone I could also...

Comment

Originally posted by Philthebag View Post
          How is it not being lazy getting put on a mark?? All the **** you normally come out with about not everyone has loads of time is bollocks, anyone can make time. you get out what you put in simple. Not saying helping is a bad thing but howay people come on" i am looking to to fish today from 1-1.07 looking for a rough ground mark that easy to fish" p.s "what rig should i use?what bait should i use? How far and in what direction do i cast?" and thats not being lazy?
          Its easy not to reply to a thread mate and let those that do want to help a newbie reply instead. As me old ma still says, if you've got nowt decent to say, say nowt..

I'm a long long way from being a top rod but if I know something I'll share it for what its worth. To be that's paying forward all the help when I moved back to the North East in me 40's, not knowing any of the Northumberland Marks from me own arse. The help I got on here was invaluable, particularly the marks map from Phil itofish, which gave me the background to put my own research in.

Comment

Its getting completely blown out of hand all i said was just before a comp!! Ask many lads on here i have helped out when and were i can with marks, all i said was social media sites are spoiling marks fact!! And that fisherman are getting lazy advice is fine but what mark what time what rig what sea is being lazy that's all

Comment

Originally posted by craigf197 View Post
              Wow this is one of the reasons I have been a member of here for years but don't post very often, a few tools on here giving smarmy replies to lads asking for help...one thing that I do notice is the lads that are top rods and do catch regularly normaly dish out plenty advice...should we all not be trying to help each other to catch fish and have fun?
              Spot on

Comment

Its getting completely blown out of hand all i said was just before a comp!! Ask many lads on here i have helped out when and were i can with marks, all i said was social media sites are spoiling marks fact!! And that fisherman are getting lazy advice is fine but what mark what time what rig what sea is being lazy that's all
                nee bother - wasn't having a pop mate, just my general thoughts.

Anyway, I need a low tide mark between Amble and Alnwick for a south easterly , preferred bait, length of rod, what rigs I need and what colour smock to wear for this Saturday.........

Comment

Originally posted by robbo1530 View Post
                  nee bother - wasn't having a pop mate, just my general thoughts.

Anyway, I need a low tide mark between Amble and Alnwick for a south easterly , preferred bait, length of rod, what rigs I need and what colour smock to wear for this Saturday.........
                  Ambulance hut, 9ft8 rod up and over 3 hook clipped down flapper pulley using pork pie and def a red smock blue pants and odd socks, cast 45.7 yards not 45 or 46 bag up mate,

Comment

Ambulance hut, 9ft8 rod up and over 3 hook clipped down flapper pulley using pork pie and def a red smock blue pants and odd socks, cast 45.7 yards not 45 or 46 bag up mate,
                    But is that high or low water, flood or ebb.Do l have to heat the pork pies first and is it ok if the socks are smelly,Mr Bentos

P.S. Almost forgot l need advice for a mark too catch a double figure cod in Seaham area,preferably this Sunday coming between 12pm to 5pm in a flat sea,any tips on bait distance rigs wouldnt go amiss too while your at it.
                    Last edited by Raptor1; 20-10-2015, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor1 View Post
                      But is that high or low water, flood or ebb.Do l have to heat the pork pies first and is it ok if the socks are smelly,Mr Bentos

P.S. Almost forgot l need advice for a mark too catch a double figure cod in Seaham area,preferably this Sunday coming between 12pm to 5pm in a flat sea,any tips on bait distance rigs wouldnt go amiss too while your at it.
                      Hahaha 😬😬

Comment

The whole point of having a forum is to give advice to fellow anglers so if you're not willing to help then don't bother posting.👌✌️🎣

Comment

Surely its a good idea when we encourage new forum members and share info ? Otherwise what is the point of the forum ? You don't have to give chapter and verse, just enough for give a bit of encouragement. I started a few years ago and have had loads of help from the forum, try to give a bit back now when I can.

Comment

ginger gonk---ginger dwarf--haha
                            has phil not met you before like nicky

Comment

Working...
                            X