Knacker hole/ladyhole info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knacker hole/ladyhole info

I'am thinking of having a run up to Beadnal and was just wanting to no has any one been fishing these spots lately and caught owt cheers lads

I haven't fished them but my mate dives those marks and said they were full of fish a month or two back.

Comment

Originally posted by magpies View Post
      I haven't fished them but my mate dives those marks and said they were full of fish a month or two back.
      Thanks for that m8 will just wait until the weather conditions are right

Comment

hi i fish then almost ever week. was fishing good last month but died right of now last week i only got 2 coddling aronud 4lb 6pm till 3am . week before only the one about the 1lb need a good sea get things moving i think

Comment

Originally posted by scotty73 View Post
          hi i fish then almost ever week. was fishing good last month but died right of now last week i only got 2 coddling aronud 4lb 6pm till 3am . week before only the one about the 1lb need a good sea get things moving i think
          Aye will wait till things get stirred up m8

Comment

Originally posted by broon shoe View Post
            I'am thinking of having a run up to Beadnal and was just wanting to no has any one been fishing these spots lately and caught owt cheers lads

Haway broon shoe, you should know better than to ask for advice about specific marks on here as philthebag will call you a lazy angler 😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Blankety Blank View Post
              Haway broon shoe, you should know better than to ask for advice about specific marks on here as philthebag will call you a lazy angler ������
              Oops sorry lads am just a lazy old **** lol

Comment

😀

Comment

Working...
                X