Shimano Hyperloop 2500 RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shimano Hyperloop 2500 RB

Lynn needs a new reel for her light Abu Garcia Spin Devil 8ft rod. She only ever spins for Mackerel, can't cast for toffee, so no point in me spending a fortune on a reel!

These look nice, anyone know if they are any good or have other recommendations please?
    2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

hi kayos

i had one on my yak they can pull up 2-3lb no problems seem to work ok i was not to keen on the handle thought it might snap but i was wrong the strong thing proved me wrong, it was always my 2nd reel but worked very well and i have had 4 maki on at once and it coped well, for the price could not fault them.

hope this helps and you get more input

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicCat View Post
      hi kayos

i had one on my yak they can pull up 2-3lb no problems seem to work ok i was not to keen on the handle thought it might snap but i was wrong the strong thing proved me wrong, it was always my 2nd reel but worked very well and i have had 4 maki on at once and it coped well, for the price could not fault them.

hope this helps and you get more input
      Thanks Cosmic, sounds good. We don't use strings of feathers, just a lure.

Any other views or choices folks?
      2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Working...
      X