stevie elliotts 11 lb 6 oz cod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3ametkn View Post
    having never posted on here i think its worthy of a Big well done - i didnt fish on monday ,but did see Norman weigh his in - gutted for you mate ,but its a 26 week comp Norman - and a big cheer for Yourstruly who was going to donate all his cut of the prize money to Mrs slesser`s charity ,until it was "taken away" from him last monday night ,only for steve Elliot to put there pairing firmly on the front foot ,well done Yourstruly ,i hope you get your ugly mug in the gazzette for donating your half of the winnings -

BUT there is 1 week left of course !!!!
    Yep your correct it is a 26 week comp for the heaviest fish and who knows we all still have an outside chance of doing it.
    I would love to get the heaviest fish on the last night so i can donate, however i dont know about my mugshot goin in gazzette, they are trying to sell papers.
    If people think you are an idiot, why speak and remove all doubt !

Comment

Originally posted by YoursTruly View Post
      I would love to get the heaviest fish on the last night so i can donate,
      BUT you do have the Heaviest Fish Terry ,so far anyway- you are partners - are you saying because you didnt actually catch this fish ,your very generous offer to Mrs Slesser is Null and Void ??
      £1500 ,Steve gets his £750 winnings ,as you also do , thus enabling your charity donotion as you said you were going to do when Norman weighed his "winning" fish in last week

Comment

Originally posted by YoursTruly View Post
        Yep your correct it is a 26 week comp for the heaviest fish and who knows we all still have an outside chance of doing it.
        I would love to get the heaviest fish on the last night so i can donate, however i dont know about my mugshot goin in gazzette, they are trying to sell papers.
        gloves at the ready again lol
        got to be in it to win it

Comment

you never know mate,he is safe as im concerned,im going to a funeral

sless

Comment

Cracking fish mate !!

Comment

Working...
            X