Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week of fishing

well was half term this week and a spent it fishing all for 3 fish
    it started on me club match on sunday where a had me first sized fish of the year which was a codling weighing 1lb and 12oz so i was happy with that,
    now onto monday where me shuan and adam fished the lower Tyne estuary
    where i had one small whiting about 20cm long but it was the first time i had fished it in the the dark,
    tuesday did not fish lol,

Wednesday me and shaun decied for north crab hill which turned out to be my best session yet not only shaun beating his personal best so did i with cod 5lb

thursday
    after a great session on north crab hill me shaun adam and my mate hris decided to fish it but blanked so we head of the hill hung round for a few hours adam went and so did kris so me and shaun went to lower Tyne estuary and again blanked

friday
    fished the fish quey with adam and billy and we all blanked

saterday
    fished football hole in newton new mark never fished it before and i blanked
    but again new mark and one that i will defiantly fish again

and as for sunday think a will give fishing a miss as am nackerd now

will be out next sunday for me club match on tynemouth pier

cheers curtis

Originally posted by curtis.dunn View Post
    it started on me club match on sunday where a had me first sized fish of the year which was a codling weighing 1lb and 12oz so i was happy with that,
    where i had one small whiting about 20cm long but it was the first time i had fished it in the the dark,

Wednesday me and shaun decied for north crab hill which turned out to be my best session yet not only shaun beating his personal best so did i with cod 5lb

thursday
    after a great session on north crab hill me shaun adam and my mate hris decided to fish it but blanked so we head of the hill hung round for a few hours adam went and so did kris so me and shaun went to lower Tyne estuary and again blanked

friday

saterday

cheers curtis
    Hard weeks work mate but worth it I'd say.

Comment

I have also fished the whole week off and done worse than you's both.
      sunday- blanked on the pier match
      monday- pier ramp -undersize codling and sized flounder
      tuesday- DNF (did not fish, lol)
      wednesday- pier ramp- an undersize codling
      Thursday- north crab hill- granny fish
      friday- complete blank
      saturday- one of my club waters- 2 roach lol

all together six fish in a week- either i'm getting worse at fishing or the fishing is **** at the minute.

Comment

canny week curtis, ive had 5 size codling in the 5 days ive fished plus afew other fish.

Comment

your just aflooky b***terd

Comment

God,I wish I was your age again Curtis
            Spent me whole time chasing trout and salmon on the Tyne when I was a young un(still do)used to give skool a miss quite a few times
            Enjoy it while you can kid,happy days

Comment

Originally posted by curtis.dunn View Post

thursday

friday

saterday

cheers curtis
              Pure dedication that's what the sport is all about
              Well done on the fish yous lot caught and wish I could find the time to put in that's you lads do !!

Comment

Working...
              X