Fishing tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing tomorrow

Hi peeps going fishing tomorrow but for the first time in years aint got a clue were to go. Sick of fishing the Tyne for snags and have tried Tynemouth peir a few times with nothing to show for it. Went up beadnell the other day shocking not even a rattle wind was in the wrong direction so headed to blyth peir had 1 flounder the size of an eye patch. Want to head out tomorrow night but dont no were to go anyone no of fish being caught around the north east area ?
    You can only catch what's in front of you

Species of 2012: Eel pout, Whiting, Codling, Flounder, Dab, Coalie Eel, Rockling Launce, Pollock, Mackerel, Weaver Fish , Granny Fish.
    Species of 2013 Codling, Dab, Whiting,

Not much about mate,
    We fished the wear on sunday just up from glass centre and had quite a few flatties out.
    www.home-improver.com
    Where quality counts

Comment

Fished st abbs sunday . then eyemouth , then gullys at hauxley. Tried Howick last night ,nowt snag city. Then Hauxley again lots of Rocklin at Hauxley and not as snaggy quite enjoyed it ,watch the tide though it can catch you out..

Comment

Ended up going on the pier had 2 codling 1 whiting and a 2lb flounder was cold out last night but it was well worth it : )

Species of 2012: Eel pout, Whiting, Codling, Flounder, Dab, Coalie Eel, Rockling Launce, Pollock, Mackerel, Weaver Fish , Granny Fish.

Comment

How did the new rod perform mate?

Comment

First off thanks a bunch what a rod am in love and i can empty my penn 525mag with hardly any effort. The bite detection is amazing and the 2lb flatty was a dream 2 bring it with it. Thanks Adam for a great rod i hope it brings me plenty of fish in the future.

Comment

Thought you'd be happy. Amazing rods, I don't think I've seen another rod with better bite detection. I can put a lead further with that rod than any other I have now or have ever owned

Comment

Working...
              X