NvS Comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NvS Comp

Well, in a month's time we'll be teeing off for this year's North versus South comp, our annual event that pits the best anglers from both sides of the water together. As the current membership of NESA is 7,268 that should make it a crowded event but as the current uptake is 15 v 11 I think I'll cope at the registration. If anyone else wants to join us in the equivelant of the Mags v the Black Cats the details are here:

The competition is free with an optional sweep for the heaviest bags and heaviest fish. Present holders are the South side but they have gained a reputation of being trounced away from home since winning the inaugural comp. Regardless of what Reg Pude says I can't see that changing, at the minute. Look forward to you's lot proving me wrong.

Come on you south siders, all the guests and lurkers,dont be
    Shy, just give yourself a username and join in this great forum.
    Let's keep the trophy on the south side of the river.

Comment

trounced,glad you said it politely,lol.15 v11 atm,could still go our way.WHY NOT.

Comment

Little bump. 3 weeks to go, get your Christmas shopping in early and your a### down on the night.

Historically both sides have won their home matches, except for the inaugural event when the south side won on our soil. I can't believe that will happen this year but a result similar to 2 years ago (I won't mention the figures) would put the pressure back on the south side next year. Looking forward to fishing for the first time since August.

Comment

This time next week I'll be on the rock ends somewhere, getting a bit of practice in for Saturday's main event. Still time to sign up for either team. Long term forecast doesn't look good and that might be a bit of a leveller between the two sides. All welcome.

Comment

All be up for it if a can get a lift are some one to tagg along with happy to pay my way also
            Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty91 View Post
              All be up for it if a can get a lift are some one to tagg along with happy to pay my way also
              Nice to see you back on the board Scotty. Am sure we can sort something out. Where are you based these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Stores View Post
                Nice to see you back on the board Scotty. Am sure we can sort something out. Where are you based these days?
                Still in Newcastle and thank you mate nice to be back at last
                Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Thanks for sticking me name down David. I might have used me 10" 'home made' Scarbro' if I hadn't given it away years ago :O(

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                    Thanks for sticking me name down David. I might have used me 10" 'home made' Scarbro' if I hadn't given it away years ago :O(
                    No problem Doc. I've got a 7" one........................I'll rephrase that..........I've a Scarborough with a diameter of 7" and I think it's a bit clumsy for the rock ends, I don't think I've ever used it. Much prefer my 6" and 6.5 versions. See you at the weekend.

Comment

Would of loved to do this comp but my wife is taking me away for weekend to sea houses hmmmmm what's the boundaries lol
                      ZZiplex m427, Hulk model
                      Okuma trio Rex
                      Aerlex 7000xsa
                      Penn spinfisher 7500 lc

Comment

Can't wait to get on the rock edge on sat now like wooo yehhh few nice fish for the north will keep the river monsters at bay haha

Comment

Qwick up date will see you's sataday got a lift sorted BIG thank you to broonshoes come on north side

Comment

David whats the earliest you can sign in on sat m8

Comment

Originally posted by broon shoe View Post
                              David whats the earliest you can sign in on sat m8
                              .READ 1ST POST.LOL.1more sleep,1 more sleep,1 more sleep to goeo,1 more sleep,1 more sleep,1 more sleep to goeo.ps,dont think us s/s will be singing,come midnight tomorrowo.lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X