Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo handle

Hi there,
    Barnacle Bill gave me a new 525 handle a while ago (cheers mate) to fit to my turbo and I've eventually got round to doing it, fits well apart from the turbo's tiny screw for the handle retaining nut cover is smaller than the tapped hole in the 525 handle. It's ok though as all I need to do is offset it from the existing hole in the 525 handle and drill and tap a new hole, question is what thread does the turbo screw have?
    If anyone can tell me this it will save me a load off hassle.

Any information would be gratefully received

Cheers
    Gordon

Originally posted by g.ordon View Post
    Hi there,
    Barnacle Bill gave me a new 525 handle a while ago (cheers mate) to fit to my turbo and I've eventually got round to doing it, fits well apart from the turbo's tiny screw for the handle retaining nut cover is smaller than the tapped hole in the 525 handle. It's ok though as all I need to do is offset it from the existing hole in the 525 handle and drill and tap a new hole, question is what thread does the turbo screw have?
    If anyone can tell me this it will save me a load off hassle.

Any information would be gratefully received

Cheers
    Gordon
    A liitle thread reg, sorry could.nt resist LOL

Comment

Originally posted by waco View Post
      A liitle thread reg, sorry could.nt resist LOL
      I'm not reg bob

Comment

buy a tronix power handle mate for about 3 quid fits perfect without any drilling or tapping etc

hope this helps
        To whoever stole my anti-depressants
        I hope you're happy now

Comment

Originally posted by zippie View Post
          buy a tronix power handle mate for about 3 quid fits perfect without any drilling or tapping etc

hope this helps
          cheers for info zippie mate, i'll look into that but as I say I already have the brand new 525 handle off bill free gratis so I'm determined to see if I can fit it.
          thanks again mate

Comment

anyone know where I can see a schematic for said reel used to have a one but lost now, in fact I think I once posted it on here but can't find

Comment

Working...
            X