seaham angling club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seaham angling club

sorry to hear about g.hope resigning from competition sec the club is fu+ked good club if was run right come back geordie
    me

Originally posted by m.gray View Post
    sorry to hear about g.hope resigning from competition sec the club is fu+ked good club if was run right come back geordie
    Give them a chance Mick mate should be ok now comps and that has been changed a bit and the north pier is back in bounds we will have to wait and see how the new committee manage and I hope all goes well for them
    Weapons of choice
    ZZiplex Bullit Sport (brown unground model)
    Penn Mag 525 Slidey
    Abu 7500 c3 ct Blue

P-B Cod 14lb 12oz North pier Seaham

Comment

Hi Guys, I was just wondering if you know how I would be able to join the seaham angling club? I'm wanting to get back into my fishing and would like to join a club, any help would be great.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Chunty View Post
        Hi Guys, I was just wondering if you know how I would be able to join the seaham angling club? I'm wanting to get back into my fishing and would like to join a club, any help would be great.

Cheers
        New memberships start from January, club will probably be open Saturday 2 January and mornings through the week to sign up. Last years subs were £30 including dock company fees, you will need to go to the club with two passport photos and your subs to sign up.

It's a great, historic and friendly club with good facilities and loads of matches through the year (2 a month on average) plus access to one of the top marks in the region - Seaham North pier.
        CLIP IT AND WHACK IT

Comment

Originally posted by m.gray View Post
          sorry to hear that, just had e mail from George with date for their 2016 open
          Alan

Comment

Working...
          X