Beadnall point underwater films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beadnall point underwater films

A mate of mine does a lot of diving up in Northumberland and he sent these videos which show what we are chucking into.

The first one he told me is north of the point at lw mark, about 50m out

The MV Yewglen ran up and onto Beadnell Point in 1960, after 55 years of storms and anything of value being 'lifted', this is what is left!

and the second South side at the concrete gully about 80m out

Well it's supposed to be of 'Mistley', go in on the south side of Beadnell Point close to the concrete culvert.The wreckage is in about 8m and is well flatte...

Hope they are interesting for someone, he promised the next one will be a tour around Knacker Hole.

Quite interesting to see that it's totally devoid of life! So there's your'e poor Lugworm sitting on the seabed all on it's own, wiggling expectantly & hoping for a big fat fish to come along & gobble him/her up!

Snaggy too.
    Good quality vid though!

Comment

good film wheres the cod?
      did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Originally posted by smallfry View Post
        Quite interesting to see that it's totally devoid of life! So there's your'e poor Lugworm sitting on the seabed all on it's own, wiggling expectantly & hoping for a big fat fish to come along & gobble him/her up!

Snaggy too.
        Good quality vid though!
        Not even a crab on the sea bed.......

Comment

Don't think Al be ganin fishin there,nee fish !!!!!! Good vid tho

Comment

Interesting stuff there Magpies. How much does he charge for the leads he collects?

Comment

two cracking videos the place is just a junk yard void of any fish
              ect
              consett warlord retired

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                Interesting stuff there Magpies. How much does he charge for the leads he collects?
                I think he gets them turned into dive weights and sells those. He gets loads mind.

Comment

cracking vidios, hard to believe there's not even a sprat in sight

Comment

Originally posted by magpies View Post
                    I think he gets them turned into dive weights and sells those. He gets loads mind.
                    I'll bet he does. He's probably got some of mine. Grrrrrr!

Comment

The lad told me most weights are unusable because the wire eyes rot through really quickly. I guess they would. He promised to post more videos including some with fish.

Website is Duo Divers - Home

Comment

Working...
                      X