Sunderland open tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunderland open tickets

Alright lads. Where can I get a ticket for the open now seeing as rutherfords shut up shop early.
    All the gear, no idea.

Originally posted by Nooo Fish View Post
    Alright lads. Where can I get a ticket for the open now seeing as rutherfords shut up shop early.
    Try the HQ quick! The Welcome Tavern in Hendon marra. I think they are selling them today. It's probably the only place you'll get one now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
      Try the HQ quick! The Welcome Tavern in Hendon marra. I think they are selling them today. It's probably the only place you'll get one now.
      Thanks for the reply mate. I sacked the comp off and just went down the glass centre where I blanked. £12 saved.
      All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooo Fish View Post
        Thanks for the reply mate. I sacked the comp off and just went down the glass centre where I blanked. £12 saved.
        The Welcome Tavern did have tickets for sale on the day mate. The winning cod came from the more sheltered marks like Marsden Beac and Hendon Prom. South Shields and Roker Piers were closed shortly after the start of the comp because of this strange Mighty Westerly Wind which the authorities obviously thought would blow the punters off the piers. Typical over reaction afaics. Wots wrang with keeping had of your rod and tying yersell to to the railings?

Comment

the right decision by the port management to close the three piers that wind was gusting at 60 ,we fished our club match at pottery bank and st peters and could hardly stand up or cast out,you have to fish safe to many accidents lately. davy.
          PB
          COD 21-15-0 Tynemouth pier R/M match
          COD 20-4-0 Sharpness, Tynemouth open
          Ballan Wrasse 5-6-0 Seahouses summer league
          Pollock 11-5-8 ST Abbs Spinning sandeel
          Dogfish 2-15-14 Tynemouth pier match R/M
          Coaly 3-5-8 Tynemouth pier match r/m
          Cod =, Coaly, Whiten, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, Gurnard, Weaver, Rockling, Pouting, Wrasse, Mackerel, Sea scorpion, all of tynemouth pier

Comment

Don't blame them for closing the piers. A 30-40ft piece of corrugated sheet blew off the glass centre roof when we were there. Luckily it went straight in the river.
            All the gear, no idea.

Comment

Working...
            X