Alnmouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alnmouth

Off up to Alnmouth next weekend. Just wondering what it's like to fish there?

get in touch with norma at amble angling,01665 711200 norma knows the ropes make sure you dont talk to tony hes full of kakky
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

That's where I plan to grab some bait. Used to go to Amble all the time. Wor lasses grandmother had a caravan there so I was there every weekend. So much so that they started to know what we sang on the Karaoke every week and had it set up ready for us. Just fancied a bit of a change. Cheers.

Comment

make sure you order if after fresh bait dinna forget the catch report
        AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
          make sure you order if after fresh bait dinna forget the catch report
          Narr mate, they'll be no catch report

Comment

Don't worry I won't forget the report. I was at Craster this weekend(I managed to get the car off worr lass.) Nothing big just a few small flounders.

Comment

When yer up there mate I would have a stroll with your lass up to boulmer and have a chuck there.

Comment

where you fishing the harbour or rocks
                Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

I fished the harbour. On the south side. The overhang made it a bit difficult but it was a bit easier than trying to cast over the massive wall on the other side. I wish I had of done more research now but it was a last minute decision. Might try the rock next time.

Comment

Originally posted by peeagee View Post
                    I fished the harbour. On the south side. The overhang made it a bit difficult but it was a bit easier than trying to cast over the massive wall on the other side. I wish I had of done more research now but it was a last minute decision. Might try the rock next time.
                    What bait were ya using mate?

Comment

Peeler and lug.

Comment

Originally posted by peeagee View Post
                        Don't worry I won't forget the report. I was at Craster this weekend(I managed to get the car off worr lass.) Nothing big just a few small flounders.
                        Beter than nowt mate.
                        Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

Working...
                        X