Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new real bearings

I've just bought some new bearings for my 2 abu 6500 bought them from

Online/Offline Suppliers of Quality Fishing Reel Bearings at affordabe prices - ReelBearings.co.uk. Online suppliers of fishing Reel Bearings "same company"

I ordered them yesterday morning and they arrived this morning and they are now in the reels now thats what i call service, credit where credit is due.

I got the abec5's which are the upgraded bearings to the standard ones fitted when bought, i might have to put some of the magnets back in though once they are bedded in

Brian
    Last edited by clarky; 21-05-2011, 04:30 PM.
    www.home-improver.com
    Where quality counts

Reel bearings

You could try googling Simplybearings. All sizes. If you go for the synthetic cages these are equal to ABEC 7's. Good prices.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryC View Post
      You could try googling Simplybearings. All sizes. If you go for the synthetic cages these are equal to ABEC 7's. Good prices.
      cheers for the info terryc. I had a look but wasnt sure how i would get the exact type and size for my reel as there's to many styles to choose from, as all i did with the ones from reel bearings was told him the make and model of reel and he knew the part number straight away and they only cost me £8 a set which i think is good
      www.home-improver.com
      Where quality counts

Comment

Bearing Sizes

ABU bearings sizes

Model

4500 - 6500 bearings in end caps. ( you can convert bushes to bearings no problem)
        Outside Diameter 10 mm
        Inside Diameter 3 mm
        Bearing depth 4 mm

4500 - 6500 bearing in spool
        Outside Diameter 10 mm
        Inside Diameter 4 mm
        Bearing depth 4 mm

7000 - 7500
        Outside Diameter 10 mm
        Inside Diameter 4 mm
        Bearing depth 4 mm

7000 older models convert to ball bearings
        Outside Diameter 10 mm
        Inside Diameter 3 mm
        Bearing depth 4 mm

8000 - 10000
        Outside Diameter 13 mm
        Inside Diameter 5 mm
        Bearing depth 5 mm

Comment

Originally posted by clarky View Post
          I've just bought some new bearings for my 2 abu 6500 bought them from

Online/Offline Suppliers of Quality Fishing Reel Bearings at affordabe prices - ReelBearings.co.uk. Online suppliers of fishing Reel Bearings "same company"

I ordered them yesterday morning and they arrived this morning and they are now in the reels now thats what i call service, credit where credit is due.

I got the abec5's which are the upgraded bearings to the standard ones fitted when bought, i might have to put some of the magnets back in though once they are bedded in

Brian
          had some myself from same company good bearings these are canny as well Cylindrical
          did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

Anyone know the sizes for the Penn 525 mag2 bearings?

Comment

Penn 525 bearing sizes and others

Info from Veals web site

PENN Mag525
              4.8mm x 9.5mm x3.2mm (Penn 525)
              Mag525, 525Supermag, 525MagXtra, 525SupermagXtra and 525T (knobby) - Please note these DO NOT fit the standard GS525 or the GS525Mag or the NEW Mag2 reels

DAIWA 7HT (and 6HM)
              1 of 6m x 13m x 5m & 1 of 4m x 11m x 4m (Daiwa 7Ht)
              Please note these do NOT fit the 7Ht Turbo

SHIMANO
              3mm x 10mm x 3mm (old ABU)
              CALCUTTA - CALCUTTA TE - CARDIFF - CURADO & CURADO BSF CASTAIC & CASTAIC SF - CITICA - CHRONARCH - CHRONARCH SF & SPEEDMASTER IICFS
              Please note bearings do not fit CALCUTTA CT-50/51 cast cap

Comment

Working...
              X