Jarrow Police Launch advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jarrow Police Launch advice

I plan to fish Jarrow police launch tomorrow, never fished it before so any advice on getting there after going through the tunnel on how to get there and where to fish once I ,hopefully, arrive would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

TC

Originally posted by TerryC View Post
    I plan to fish Jarrow police launch tomorrow, never fished it before so any advice on getting there after going through the tunnel on how to get there and where to fish once I ,hopefully, arrive would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

TC
    head for pedestrian tunnel its about 2minute drive fom there. heading along river rd to hebburn on b1297 near some wind turbines.
    you need to turn offb1297 on to rolling mill rd the on tyne approach an park in little lay by and the mark is 40--50yds down footpath
    Last edited by waco; 15-12-2015, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by waco View Post
      head for pedestrian tunnel its about 2minute drive fom there. heading along river rd to hebburn on b1297 near some wind turbines.
      you need to turn offb1297 on to rolling mill rd the on tyne approach an park in little lay by and the mark is 40--50yds down footpath
      heres a map that should help you
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Waco, found it on google maps how far along should I walk along the foreshore ?

Comment

Originally posted by TerryC View Post
          Thanks Waco, found it on google maps how far along should I walk along the foreshore ?
          you can fish any where along that stretch , just depends on the day , I tend to fish near the police launch fence as I take my brolly with me as it all grass and can pin it down

Comment

Working...
          X