Thats a first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats a first

Fished Seaham Pier yesterday 2pm till 7pm with a couple of pals. 1 codling for one of the lads bout 2 half pound and a dozen small whiting, Dab and a whiting for Shaun. Loads of stick flying around and the expectation of a weeks worth of BLANK texts to signify my blank

Threw every bait imaginable at them to get a fish, to no avail then a strip of scabby mackerel second last cast and this little fella pops up.

A first for me, and over the moon. returned fit and well.

Perfect conditions on the day thought we were gonna bag up but thats fishing.

On a serious note though, learned loads from the lads again, the education continues.

Nice to meet you aswell Geordie and thanks for the advice.
    Last edited by Budgie; 16-12-2015, 06:11 AM.
    When God made time he made loads of it.
    Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks

Doggies

Well done pal I was just saying there had been a good show of doggies last week stick at it mate you have some canny hands to educate you
    Weapons of choice
    ZZiplex Bullit Sport (brown unground model)
    Penn Mag 525 Slidey
    Abu 7500 c3 ct Blue

P-B Cod 14lb 12oz North pier Seaham

Comment

Nice to meet you aswell Geordie and thanks for the advice.[/QUOTE]

Budgie, nice to see you visiting Gods County !! What advice did Geordie give you ?? How to win a raffle coz he great at that ��
      Nice doggie, going down tonight after work

Comment

Fished the drum on Friday and a guy to my right was pulling these in for fun. My dad to my left had one, and I had a bloody star fish for my efforts! Was a bit miffed after 9 hours but that's fishing. My old man's was caught on a scabby bit of mackrel too as it happens.
        Tip Tornado Sport Mk2
        AFAW Surf Mk1
        Slosh 30
        Slosh 20

Comment

Originally posted by GEORDIE H View Post
          Well done pal I was just saying there had been a good show of doggies last week stick at it mate you have some canny hands to educate you
          Thanks again Geordie, look forward to maybe getting into a few comps after the turn of the year and if you need a baccka up the hill with those pails I'm your man

Comment

Originally posted by blackrat View Post
            Nice to meet you aswell Geordie and thanks for the advice.

Budgie, nice to see you visiting Gods County !! What advice did Geordie give you ?? How to win a raffle coz he great at that ��
            Nice doggie, going down tonight after work[/QUOTE]

AFTER WORK ??????? YOUR JOKING!

Mate didn't do 30 to divulge that sort of gen. Geordie would have me b***s for earrings.

Best of luck the night let me know how you get on. Bear in mind the 4 yard yuk

Comment

that rod

You really need to sort that rod out though

Comment

Originally posted by chunk View Post
                You really need to sort that rod out though
                "IT WAS ONLY THE RINGS MAN" Stan tell him, they given me loads of stick.
                Did Shaun not just get a FULL rebuild done recently? what he dropped off when we were down the river?

Comment

Originally posted by Budgie View Post
                  "IT WAS ONLY THE RINGS MAN" Stan tell him, they given me loads of stick.
                  Did Shaun not just get a FULL rebuild done recently? what he dropped off when we were down the river?
                  it was his mates rod tony stevie grahams
                  Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Working...
                  X