• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roker pier closed

Pier closed until Monday for repairs.

great news
    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

looks like al ave to find some where else to wet me line then!!!

Comment

Class,that'll be shields pier full of empty cans of fosters,(its only half full at the mo)loads more of the ****e to put up with.
        Am goin west for the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by codonly View Post
          Class,that'll be shields pier full of empty cans of fosters,(its only half full at the mo)loads more of the ****e to put up with.
          Am goin west for the weekend
          hahahaha mate, to true though, it'll be like walking through a tip! Even though there are bins, but their either to ****ed or to dumb to use them...
          South Shields & District SAC

Comment

spot on be mint on there everyone casting over each other and knitting nylon cardigans
            Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Thanks Wavy davy for the info, you saved me a wasted trip down at 4 tomorrow morning.

Comment

bit of a northeasterly wind predicted in a few days ....think i`ll be bait fishing for a bit on the beach ....
                Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
                Kompressor SS /slosh30
                tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Working...
                X