photos for papers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photos for papers

if you want the chance of getting a photo of your catch in my angling columns, a photo of them lying on the ground will not be printed, the angler must be holding the fish or at least be in the photo near the fish if you have loads. Try and get a decent backgroubd, blue sky or plain coloured background, then if needed I can change background quite easy. If you are out at night wait to the next day to get photos and try and use a decent phone or a camera to prevent blurring or out of focus shots.
    Or if you get a really big catch or fish you can always get in touch with me and I will try and get along and take photo myself, but I will not be responsible for my actions if you phone me in the early hours of the morrning 3am once, he was very excited, but for some reason never left his name, to give me details and arrange for photos.
    Alan

thats why they take pictures of just the fish mate many folk dont want to be in the papersthey like the secret marks faces ect lol
    did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Working...
    X