a long shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a long shot

any one fishing mill dam area manages to haul a carbon metal crest and a 525mag pm me or ring me on 07486438924 , rainbow colour whipping fujji rings also has my name on it

was fishing milldam yesterday and turned my back for a minute or so for a wee and when finished the rod and reel was gone it was nowhere in sight so a suppose a large log or maybe a seal dragged it under

I saw Mark's post on Facebook yesterday Bob, really unlucky mate. Hope it turns up.
    People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

I feel your pain mate! I was on Hartlepool prom a couple of years ago & managed to 'mis-balance' my rod on the railings. I chucked the sinker & baited hooks over the side & turned to wipe my hands only to turn back round to see the lot go over! Luckily I had a spinning rod in the car & some treble hook lures & managed to fish it all back out with no harm done.
      Good luck, canny set up that.

Comment

Originally posted by waco View Post
        any one fishing mill dam area manages to haul a carbon metal crest and a 525mag pm me or ring me on 07486438924 , rainbow colour whipping fujji rings also has my name on it

was fishing milldam yesterday and turned my back for a minute or so for a wee and when finished the rod and reel was gone it was nowhere in sight so a suppose a large log or maybe a seal dragged it under
        loads of logs coming down river after the floods, Tyne estuary full of trees big logs etc
        Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
          loads of logs coming down river after the floods, Tyne estuary full of trees big logs etc
          Your right , time the port of tyne started a bit of a clean up.
          P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Originally posted by canman View Post
            Your right , time the port of tyne started a bit of a clean up.
            those with wood burners are doing their best, could use some for the craft items I make but would need a pick up for some of logs
            Alan

Comment

Originally posted by waco View Post

;'
              would any one just happen to have a APOLLO mk1 BUT section for sale going at reasonable price as I have a mk1 tip , either off 14' 0r 13' will do
              Last edited by waco; 23-12-2015, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X