Shimano 400RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shimano 400RB

I was delighted to get a new spinning reel from Kayos as part of my Xmas and being a Shimano I knew it was quality and expensive.

To say I was taken aback, when I used his computer today and an advert for a RB400 popped up, would be an understatement..............................£14.99 !!

What a cheapskate!!!

Its the thought that counts, so I am told . Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Codqueen View Post
      I was delighted to get a new spinning reel from Kayos as part of my Xmas and being a Shimano I knew it was quality and expensive.

To say I was taken aback, when I used his computer today and an advert for a RB400 popped up, would be an understatement..............................£14.99 !!

What a cheapskate!!!
      Got to agree there , grounds for a divorce. You did want it for fresh water fishing? Got good reviews on amazon, yer poor thing.
      Last edited by brownmike; 27-12-2015, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brownmike View Post
        Got to agree there , grounds for a divorce. You did want it for fresh water fishing? Got good reviews on amazon, yer poor thing.
        Fresh water fishing?...................... Noooo............... Mackerel bashing!!

Comment

Fresh water fishing?...................... Noooo............... Mackerel bashing!!
          Kayos is not a fifer by any chance? That's one of there tricks

Comment

Originally posted by beachbuddy View Post
            Kayos is not a fifer by any chance? That's one of there tricks
            Oh God no, I draw the line at Fifers......................and Geordies for that matter!

Actually I was married to a Geordie years ago.........................................don't ask!!

Comment

Oh God no, I draw the line at Fifers......................and Geordies for that matter!

Actually I was married to a Geordie years ago.........................................don't ask!!
              haway bonnie lass tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
                haway bonnie lass tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Aye Duncan, a secret I have kept from you all these years! And one I would have kept from you still if I wasn't so drunk!!

I was married to Graeme Danby, as he and I are opera singers, actually he is from Consett, so not really a Geordie!

I believe he sings at St. James Park now and then.

Met him a hundred years ago at Scottish Opera!!
                Last edited by Codqueen; 27-12-2015, 07:06 PM.

Comment

not much singing goes on at s/j/p these days.anyway you should be ashamed,as said its the thought that counts.shaking my head atm.WOMEN.LOL.

Comment

lynn, if you let mark win the odd fishing session every now and then he may actually buy you some good gear.
                    by the way, merry xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
                      not much singing goes on at s/j/p these days.anyway you should be ashamed,as said its the thought that counts.shaking my head atm.WOMEN.LOL.
                      Oh Reg, Reg! I love the reel, I just can't believe a Shimano can be found for under £15. I'm sure it will catch me loads of Mackerel!

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
                        lynn, if you let mark win the odd fishing session every now and then he may actually buy you some good gear.
                        by the way, merry xmas.

Last edited by kayos; 27-12-2015, 07:47 PM.
                        2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Davey, whatever gear Kayos buys me I will out fish him!!

Merry Xmas to you both and we hope to see you and Jill next year.

Comment

Aye Duncan, a secret I have kept from you all these years! And one I would have kept from you still if I wasn't so drunk!!

I was married to Graeme Danby, as he and I are opera singers, actually he is from Consett, so not really a Geordie!

I believe he sings at St. James Park now and then.

Met him a hundred years ago at Scottish Opera!!
                            WOW im impressed
                            AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Davey, whatever gear Kayos buys me I will out fish him!!

Merry Xmas to you both and we hope to see you and Jill next year.
                              it's a date lynn, if you know what a mean.......!
                              looking forward to it, as we missed you this year, jill's not been well but hopefully she's be ok when you come down.

Comment

Working...
                              X