Blyth Beach advice please lads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blyth Beach advice please lads

Thinking of having a sesh by the Pipe outlet tmoz night (Monday). Is it best to fish it up from the bottom or how effective is fishing it down from the top to bottom? If anyone thinks I'm wasting my time because of the weather let me know and I will have a chuck off the pier instead. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Weapons of choice
    Yuki Q6
    Penn Surfblaster 7000
    Yuki Pro Surf
    Penn Surfblaster 7000

2016- Plaice, Dab, Flounder, Mackerel, Coalie, short spined Scorpion fish, Dogfish, Pouting, Whiting
    2017- Whiting, Codling, Coalie, Flounder, Turbot, Plaice, Bass, Pouting, Ballen Wrasse, Corkwing wrasse

Originally posted by carlrmc View Post
    Thinking of having a sesh by the Pipe outlet tmoz night (Monday). Is it best to fish it up from the bottom or how effective is fishing it down from the top to bottom? If anyone thinks I'm wasting my time because of the weather let me know and I will have a chuck off the pier instead. Any advice would be appreciated.
    For me m8 always fishes best on the flood north side of the pipe is alright

Comment

Originally posted by broon shoe View Post
      For me m8 always fishes best on the flood north side of the pipe is alright
      as broon shoe says, or wait till low water and fish the groyn's, or the rance.
      the pier has fished well lately, but no protection.
      good luck.

Comment

thanks lads
        Weapons of choice
        Yuki Q6
        Penn Surfblaster 7000
        Yuki Pro Surf
        Penn Surfblaster 7000

2016- Plaice, Dab, Flounder, Mackerel, Coalie, short spined Scorpion fish, Dogfish, Pouting, Whiting
        2017- Whiting, Codling, Coalie, Flounder, Turbot, Plaice, Bass, Pouting, Ballen Wrasse, Corkwing wrasse

Comment

Working...
        X