Penn 525 gs / 535 gs Spool Bearings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn 525 gs / 535 gs Spool Bearings

Does anyone know the dimensions (size in mm) of the 525gs and 535gs spool bearings i am looking to replace them, i can see the r/h bearing is larger than the l/h bearing.

Thanks
    Dave

Check on eBay matey just got some upgrade ones for my 535. But he sells standard ones too. Hope this helps
    if you think my attitude stinks ? you should smell my fingers

Comment

Search for ReelBearings.co.uk. Online suppliers of fishing Reel Bearings one of the lads at the tournament casting told me about them they have loads on there.
      I wasnt sure of the size for my 6500 so just rang them and spoke to a guy called charlie, the numbers on the website mate.
      He told me exactly which ones I needed I paid for them and they arrived the next day.
      Amazing service.
      www.home-improver.com
      Where quality counts

Comment

N1 clarky think il speak to them do they do the upgrade ones or are they standard like?
        if you think my attitude stinks ? you should smell my fingers

Comment

The ones I got are abec 5's which are an upgrade bearing mine spin for about 9secs with magnets on full and 1min 45secs with them off, you can move on to 7's which i think are hybrid's then 9's which are ceramic bearings even when your tournament casting these can be hard to control. But he sells all of the above mate
          Last edited by clarky; 14-06-2011, 11:19 AM.
          www.home-improver.com
          Where quality counts

Comment

Bearings

Thanks Clarky been in touch with the fella and just waiting for the bearings to come in the post.

Comment

nice one, glad i could be of some help bud.
              www.home-improver.com
              Where quality counts

Comment

Working...
              X